Monday, July 20, 2009

My Summer in Pictures

Sorry for not blogging, please forgive me!!
My Summer... Driving home to Oklahoma with my friend Amy Going to Pennsylvania for my brother's graduation from Law School Going to Pittsburgh and then to DC for two weeks! Going to Dallas with Lauren to babysit my cousin Steph's sweet kids. Swimming Lake Giant veggies from the garden! Back to Dallas to help Steph move! Christies and Mere come aka swimming, boating, etc. Lauren getting engaged Sewing & Scrapbooking And finally getting a new phone! So that's my life in pictures, hope you enjoyed the short update!

5 comments:

  1. Man, I just LOVE Cade's triumphant expression in the picture with the giant zucchini. So funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A million thank yous for being my saving grace TWICE this summer. Whatever will I do when you head back to school?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You finally posted, yeah and I'm even in it-Don't I feel special!! I can't wait for you to come back to UT even though it looks like you've had such a fun summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What?!? We drive 12 hours, each way, uphill both directions, and we don't even get mentioned?!?

    What are we, chopped liver? On behalf of myself, my husband, Krista, and my children, I declare us all offended.

    ReplyDelete