
So I love my dogs....I may have a bad obsession about them. I tried to upload a few of my million pictures of my puppies, but it wouldn't work. So here goes. I love my dogs, but I can't stand other peoples dogs...they just drive me crazy. They smell, they slobber and they just aren't for me. Even if it's a black lab like my black lab Gairnee, I just can't sit there and pet them all day. Weird, I know.
Here are a couple examples:
#1 Last week at work this lady brought in a bunch of her puppies, they were those really little expensive dogs. Just not my type, I was holding one and it just smelled and I couldn't stand it. But I had to sit there and hold the smelly thing because it would've been rude. But then another puppy peed on the other girl I worked with so I was able to give the dog back without looking to rude.
#2 My auntie Cal has the best dogs, Maggie and Zoe. I love those dogs, but I just can't sit there and pet them like I can with Sam and Gairnee(Sorry Cal!).
Maybe it's because I knew my dogs when they were cute little puppies. I remember when we got Gairnee in Scotland and she was just the cutest black lab. I know to eveyone else she's extremely annoying because of her barking...it gets pretty loud. But I always liked it because when it was just me and her alone, it gave me a warning when my parents came home so I could act like I was asleep. Haha-just kidding.
Then there's Sampson, the huge yellow lab my brother and I convinced my mom to get this summer. He is hilarious!!! That dog is huge but to me he'll always be a lap dog, I have a perfect picture to prove that...but they aren't loading. So sorry!!! And even better, today's Sam's birthday, well according to Alli! Today Sampson Valentine Nuttall is one, perfect name don't you think?!
There's my post about how obsessive I am with my dogs. Sorry if I don't like your dogs...it's just this weird thing for me...add it to the list!!
Tay hates that Alli named him that and that we went along with it. He says his middle name should be Zeus and that his birthday is Feb. 17th...
ReplyDeleteI'm the same way about most other people's dogs too!! Becky can't stand it that I don't love her Dachshund as much as she does! BUt I can't stand little dogs. Zoe is the one exception, because I don't have to constantly take care of her and clean up her crap! (Seriously, why can Dachshunds not learn to be potty trained!) Haha, but I'm sure most people feel like that about us, since we're so obsessed with Gairnee and Sam!
I just hate little dogs - not puppies, but little type dogs. They are the worst. And his name should be Zeus - he's not a girl.
ReplyDeleteSampson Zues????? No flow to those 2 names as you say them together....Nope, I get nothing but a whole bunch swishy wind sounds in my mouth. Sammy Valentine...sounds a little like a mobster...but then again...he has stolen everyone's heart....and roast.
ReplyDeleteHow about Sampson V. Nonuttsatall?
ReplyDeleteYou're not welcome over here anymore.
ReplyDeleteI can offer proof of Kenny's name...hehehe
ReplyDelete