Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I'm a graduate...

of Traffic School! Yes, that's right, I had to take traffic school. I learned my lesson, $217 later. I will no longer be a speeder on I-15 and will try to leave my house earlier each day to be on time. But let me tell you, if anyone has the option of doing traffic school...do it. It's worth it. It was only 2 hours which was a perfect time period between my classes to do it in just one day. But, I wouldn't recommend trying to get a ticket in order to go to traffic school...it's not that much fun. But I am proud of myself for being a graduate of something this year. haha.
A proud graduate with a Traffic School Completion Certificate.

6 comments:

  1. haha, way to be positive about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, doesn't sound like fun! And you wonder where all your money goes...jk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud. BTW, I hate posting to your blog...it never lets me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY! I'm a recent traffic school grad too! Except my "lessons" have cots me $500+...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have I taught you nothing dear child?????

    Where in the Sam Hill was your Whataburger hamburger??????

    ReplyDelete