So usually I'm an extremely clean person, it's almost annoying sometimes. But a couple weeks ago I wasn't home at all! I would come in grab something, drop something off etc. So this is what it looked like(this is HORRIBLE for me!):
But after this picture, it continually got worse. So one Saturday night I came home extremely late and knew I needed to clean, but I was just too exhausted. So I got in my bed and went right to sleep! Little did I know I left one too many drawers open on my dresser. At about 7:30 Sunday morning I stretched just a little, and all of a sudden I hear way too many noises coming from the end of my bed. And here is the end result:
Yah...it was pretty bad. But don't worry, my room is now spotless as usual!!
The Year End
9 years ago

I can't believe you even got remotely to that point...what is happening to you!
ReplyDeleteYou should come to my house - it will make you feel better!
ReplyDeleteit was really funny when you were telling me about this happening. that would've scared the crap outta me had i been sleeping!
ReplyDelete