This is my life right now:
Yep-that's the BYU testing center. Don't you miss it?
Seriously, why is it that all of your teachers plan everything in the same week, seriously every class has a quiz, test or paper this week. Awesome.
But in my typical procrastination and day dreaming this is what has constantly been going through my mind:
Is anything better than Christmas? I think not. Last night my roommate, Jackie, and I got in bed at 11pm but ended up staying up until 1:30am just talking about Christmas. It's so funny to me how everyone's traditions are so different. But this conversation got me really excited for December 16, 2009 when I land in Oklahoma, drive home and then drive into my driveway and see Christmas lights all over. But my favorite part is when I first walk into the house and the dogs attack me and the Christmas tree is decorated and Christmas is finally here!
I should probably focus on midterms, but it's hard to do when I'm getting so excited about Christmas. Maybe I can think about how half of my family won't be coming home for Christmas. Sad day.
But back to midterms! I hope all of you start getting excited for Christmas, I am!
Yep-that's the BYU testing center. Don't you miss it?
Seriously, why is it that all of your teachers plan everything in the same week, seriously every class has a quiz, test or paper this week. Awesome.
But in my typical procrastination and day dreaming this is what has constantly been going through my mind:
Ugh, I am so sorry. Midterms and finals are the whole reason I don't miss college. I felt like you never really got to enjoy the Christmas season.
ReplyDeleteYay for no midterms for me! Sucka!
ReplyDelete