Thursday, August 27, 2009

almost there.

So...as some of you may know, I have a lot of stuff. BUT I'm almost unpacked!!! It's funny because I forget how much stuff I have until I pack and unpack it. So today I got a wonderful gift from my good friend Megan, which made me realize that I maybe I should consider downsizing. But the most awesome present I got was on a business card: "For the person who has everything, a belly button lint cleaner." How great is that?! But I am back in Provo and I am excited to get everything back in order and start school again, yay! And I am also glad to be reunited with my dear friend Breanna, she's great. And if you don't know Breanna, you should, and you should read her blog. It's great and you will love it. But more blogging to come later...sorry for the boring post with no pictures, but at least it's something!

2 comments: